Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire

This house fire started in the kitchen, from the stove. Almost half of reported home structure fires are caused by cooking equipment.*After the fire trucks leav... READ MORE

Small fire in closet

When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. SERVPRO of Southwest Lubbock is dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your home... READ MORE

Thick soot completely removed from a Lubbock home

The family living in this home owned an electric couch that heated and vibrated. These couches can be fun and all, but you must be very careful which outlets an... READ MORE

The hottest-baked home in Lubbock, Texas

Unfortunately, some fires do much more damage than can be solve with a cleaning and refurbishing. This home, which was already not kept very clean, was devastat... READ MORE

Precious items recovered from fire in Lubbock, Texas

This Lubbock home was packed floor to ceiling in some areas with knick-knacks and other kept items when an unknown object in the kitchen caught fire while no on... READ MORE

Saved from soot corrosion in Lubbock, Texas

A local car dealership here in Lubbock was set back by a fire that started in their “parts department” and soot flowed throughout the building. SERV... READ MORE